6 years late (03/06/11 00:00:00)
Techdemo 2 Sprint 1: Character customization based on stats and attributes. As a player, I want to customize my character based on stats and attributes.
The sprint backlog consists of broken down tasks that are derived from the product backlog item(s) we're tackling during the sprint. This includes sprint-related bugs.
6 years late (03/31/11 00:00:00)
Our second techdemo release will focus on the programming side of things. The three main improvements we're planning to implement are:
- Extend dialogue engine to support dialogue workflow as outlined in source:trunk/game/design/Dialogue.png
- Implement support for primary stats of player and non-player characters, this includes:
- Visulization of these stats: GUI mockup of the character stats screen, (placeholder) GUI art for the screen, pychan script
- Character stats file format that holds the required information about the primary stats of the character
- The actual code to read the character information from the file format, modify it on the fly and write it back to the file format in the end
All bugs that are not directly related to the work in a sprint get added to this milestone.
Milestone for the evaluation of new tickets. Feature / tool request tickets will be reworded as user stories and moved to the product backlog (milestone) after that.
The product backlog will contain high level feature / tool requests as product backlog items, worded as user stories. Once a product backlog item gets tackled in a sprint, it's moved into the actual sprint milestone.